For manufacturers, continuous factory operation is a must when producing products to satisfy customers’ needs. Many times, manufacturing equipment uses hazardous chemicals and gases during this process. Performing maintenance on this equipment or responding to leaks/spills requires trained, specialized personnel.
Alloy has extensive experience working with manufacturing clients to provide onsite teams with embedded services to support production efforts. These can include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Acid / Caustic / Volatile Organic Compound (VOC) exhaust cleaning.
- Industrial Waste (IWW) and solvent drain cleaning/clearing.
- Airborne Molecular Contamination (AMC) evaluations and mitigation.
- Fabrication (Fab) and sub-fab inspections and cleaning.
- Equipment Preventative Maintenance (PM) assistance.
- Heavy Metal Sampling.
- Asbestos, Mold, and Lead abatement.
- Hazmat/Decontamination activities, including confined space entry.
Our goal is to provide a safe, reliable, and effective service when hazardous chemicals and/or potential contamination are involved. Learn more about our value added & embedded services today.
- 24/7 Emergency Response assistance.
- 24/7 Decontamination assistance.
- Response teams on scene quickly.
- Highly trained team able to perform maintenance or respond to an event.
- Onsite team saves time and money and reduces equipment down time.
Related Specialty Solution Services
Alloy Group's Project Gallery
Ask Our Experts
Send us a message and one of our expert team members will get back to you as soon as possible. *denotes a required field.