Alloy Group provides continuous overall project management and technical support duties for a 2,300-acre site that includes a lime addition/precipitation water treatment system and a high-hazard dam facility under federal Superfund regulatory jurisdiction. Alloy's team manages dam safety monitoring activities, develops water treatment operational approach and system troubleshooting, provides real-time data monitoring to identify treatment system upsets, and construction management of dam breach monitoring and alarm system.
Project responsibilities for the Warm Springs Project include:
- Management of agency communications
- Development of strategy to handle numerous issues
- Water treatment optimization
- Meeting regulatory and compliance requirements
- Surface water
- Ensuring groundwater quality
- Sediment and biota monitoring
- Site closure strategy
Ask Our Experts
Send us a message and one of our expert team members will get back to you as soon as possible. *denotes a required field.