Alloy personnel administered all aspects of project management for the Rico Mine site project, which consisted of elevated metal concentrations in surface water, groundwater, and residential soils in a small community in western Colorado. Alloy organized local, state and federal agency negotiations that successfully resulted in the avoidance of Superfund listing.
The Rico Mine Site Project included various responsibilities, such as:
- The initiation of large-scale residential yard soil
- Sampling and yard soil removal activities
- Development of water treatment effluent discharge standards
- Evaluation of water treatment alternatives
- Development of a capital cost estimate for the installation of a high-density sludge water treatment plant
Ask Our Experts
Send us a message and one of our expert team members will get back to you as soon as possible. *denotes a required field.